Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
Work at KSE is:
- An exciting, dynamic job with opportunity to grow and learn
- A strong team of best-in-class professionals
- Competitive and timely compensation
- Employee discount for educational programs
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Possibility of flexible work schedule
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Development of communications plans for a variety of stakeholder groups, creation of messaging and materials for community action, and implementation of communications strategies in line with the relevant donor and KSE branding guidelines
- Building up contacts with media representatives and partner organizations
- Preparation of detailed media activity reports and media monitoring
- Plan and management of the design, content, and production of all marketing materials; Overseeing of the production of publications, both electronic and manual (e.g. websites, leaflets and brochures)
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner
- Aid in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees
- Market research and analysis of market trends
We need you if you:
- Have higher education (philological education will be an advantage)
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience as a journalist or writer
- Have a successful experience with media and thought leaders, which can be confirmed by your cases or special media projects
- Have a portfolio of the top 10 of your texts in various formats that you are proud of: news / press release, story, analytical article, interview, op-ed / column, explainer / information card / any other format of explanatory journalism, reportage, scenarios for educational and informational videos
- Have an excellent working knowledge of spelling, punctuation, and grammar rules (Ukrainian and English)
- Know how to find what’s interesting to different target audiences, and you can create texts so that target audiences read them to the end
- Can effectively organize the entire production content cycle from planning to distribution through different channels with appropriate customization in collaboration with Digital/Smm Manager
- Understand and share work ethic
- Show partner behavior in the team
Ноw to apply?:
If interested, please send your CV in English (indicating your salary expectations) with examples of your works or descriptions of your successful cases with ”Communication and Content Manager” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.