An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Clubhouse Community Manager within the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) – a flagman educational and research institution, the well-established and unchallenged leader in economics in Ukraine.
This role is for a person sharing our vision to build the intellectual foundation for a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Work at KSE is:
- Daily challenges you like
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Employee discount
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
Day-to-day activities include:
- Community building of KSE club at Clubhouse
- Content planning for KSE club at Clubhouse
- Communication with guests and experts
- Promo of the KSE club at Clubhouse activities in other KSE’s communication channels
We need You if You:
- Have higher education
- Have 2+ years of experience with social media in a digital agency or marketing / communications team
- Know how to work with a content plan, set KPIs, analyze performance, and adjust further steps based on results
- Strongly understand trends in digital communications
- Have an excellent working knowledge of spelling, punctuation, and grammar rules (Ukrainian and English)
- Innovative and can propose out of the box ideas
Here you can get to know us better:
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV (indicating your salary expectations) with examples of your works or descriptions of your successful cases with ”Clubhouse Community Manager ” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.