An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager of Economics Education Department within the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) – a flagman educational and research institution, the well-established and unchallenged leader in economics in Ukraine.
This role is for a person sharing our vision to build the intellectual foundation for a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Work at KSE is:
- Daily challenges you like
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Employee discount
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
Program manager’s major responsibility will be to coordinate master programs in Economics and also to contribute to other department projects (short-term programs, trainings, economic literacy programs etc.)
Day-to-day activities include:
- Coordinating department activities with student support office (collaboration on course plans, schedules of classes and extracurricular activities, grades, teaching evaluations etc.)
- Managing KSE relations with partner institutions: University of Houston, Taras Shevchenko National University etc.
- Coordinating soft-skills and ethics workshops: developing topics, inviting speakers, organizing the workshops
- Coordinating extra-curriculum activities: meetings with company/institution representatives, case club, other clubs and student initiatives, etc.
- Developing and updating Student handbook, Student Honor Code etc.
- Organizing meetings with academic department and faculty (orientation day at the beginning of the year, student-faculty tea-parties, meetings with students during the year)
- Assisting in developing required department documentation to comply with the Ministry of Education requirements
- Providing content support to Licensing and Accreditation department
- Organizing faculty and other department meetings, taking minutes, following up on meeting decisions
- Being a KSE host/point of contact for visiting faculty to Economics Education department
- Assisting department leader with faculty recruitment
We need You if You:
- Have higher education
- Have at least 1 year of experience in project management, communications, PR, event coordination, educational sector or other relevant experience
- Have good written and oral English (upper-intermediate level or higher)
- Are confident PC user (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Have strong communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Have emotional competence (emotion management)
- Understand and share work ethic
- Show partner behavior in the team
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV in English (indicating your salary expectations) with ”EE Program Manager” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding.